Sunday, 11 March 2012

drunk

I got rat arsed yesterday evening,well it was saturday.I used to go out a lot to drink, now with the price of pub drinks i stay in.Spent most of the day playing on my xbox 360.My x box is something i cant do with out ,like my i pod,spent the evening with my ukulele which i am trying to learn to play.Ive learnt the basics but thats about it,one day.....ill be good haha.
There was a time when i used to look forward to going to work but now i fuckin dread it,the work is crap,painting council houses at the ass end of cornwall,1and a half hr journey there and the same back,good job its light enough to read my kindle.Not a lot in the way of talent to look at either,got to get up at 5.45 tomorrow,still having a few cans now though.
  As i carry on with this blog,which basically is a load of random observations and such crap,i hope to say more about my self and my feelings.I think i can get quite speculative as in I think bad things are going to happen,but they rarely do ,its just me being paranoid.
I ve made a beef stew to put in the slow cooker tomorrow...see how sensible and organised my life is?

No comments:

Post a Comment