Working at Newlyn today,ok sort of job but felt a bit of a downer because someone told me that my best friend on the firm had blamed me for a job that went down the pan,turned out it wasnt true but it goes to show that I sort of believe in bad things that people say.Anyways ,when I found out it wasnt true I felt guilty for doubting my friend,again ,is this paranoia or am I depressed or some shit.This friend has stuck at being a friend for the the last 11 years or so and because of what someone else said I wavered.Does that make me a shmuck,I think that this job or firm I work for is finaly bringing me down,me ...the one who lets nothing get to ,the one who doesnt seem to care,it made me think what a droney same as everyone else person I am.
Actually,writing these things down gives me some sort of release and it really does make me feel a little better,still got this feeling Im being shit on though.
Xbox wise,i got darknessII to play now,it seems good ,very darknessI,but thats a good thing as I liked the first one.Sometimes ...................
No comments:
Post a Comment