Tuesday, 27 March 2012

long thoughts

Well,here I am  a week later,I am now working in St Ives,probably a nice place with nice people but Im just working there.Anyways,I
ve spent the last week just thinking about my life ,what I say and do which alters peoples perspective about me and came to a conclusion .When i say a conclusion ,hopefully an ending of sorts,my friend Ashley,really is only a friend through one thing ...work,all the mind games and brain aches I have been going through is all to do with work so i have decided to end any dealings with people from work outside of work.Ashley,i thought was different but i have been kidding myself big time,its a mixture of lust and wanting to be liked which is/has doing me in .My ex foreman ,who i thought was a friend as well,turns out to be not very loyal to anyone but himself .So,I have taken their numbers off my phone so I cannot be tempted to to ring or text any of them.My thoughts are if they want to speak ,they can do the contacting ,not me like some sort of fucking puppy.
On a lighter note ,Ryan .....mmmmmmm,dreams, i know  but youve got to have a dream,cuz if you havent got a dream ,how you gonna have a dream come true,i love that quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment